Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I'm Doing, Things I have to do.

This is getting down to crunch time.
I am finishing up my last few weeks at the bar I work at, and things are beginning to get busy. I had to sit down and make up my list. My list usually consists of all the important things I have to do before I go. Deal with my cell phone, gym membership, let the bank no why they'll be no account activity over the next 4 months, pack, and that's just a fraction of the list. The funniest part is that with all the things I have to do, I always still get out for the opener. This year I am fishing with LOOP Pro Staff, and good friend, Mike Barrand. We will be swinging for steelhead on the Grand. I have been tying for a few days, and can't wait for saturday.
My mind however, with my departure date fast approaching, starts to wonder to Northerns and Brookies, anxious to take any flies I'm willing to give. We have a exciting season this year, we are expecting FISH TV, coming up to fish Big Esnagami Northerns, and The New Fly Fisher, coming up to chase brookies. Hopefully the weather, and fish will cooperate and the shooting will go smoothly, only time will tell.
For anyone fishing the trout opener this weekend, Good Luck.
And for everyone here reading, they'll be more posts to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment